– world market leader
– technicians in 134 ports
– certified for all brands
Your health is our main concern
Our technicians are briefed and checked to follow our Corona policy to the letter. Any national policy changes are integrated into our policy on the same day, and forwarded to our technicians.
We take all measures possible to prevent the virus from spreading
In terms of prevention, we follow the rules of the World Health Organization and governments to the letter. Whilst our technicians work on your ship, they have all been well trained to take all measures possible to restrict the virus from spreading.
Our technicians are screened each week to check for symptoms, and have all been advised to remain 1.5m away from everyone else at all possible times. In addition to this, anyone who shows any symptoms at all, is asked to stop working immediately until they feel better. Technician with a runny nose, a cough or fever is not allowed to go on board.
Should you wish to commend our technicians on a job well done, please do so via email or in person as they have been advised not to go closer than 1.5m to anyone.
While people are being advised to self-isolate, and certain travel bans have been ensued, some governments are restricting access to their ports. While the travel bans are necessary, we have been able to make provisions for the restrictions.
We have new health policies in place, as most companies do now, which are strict but necessary:
- No more than 6 people in the office at the same time.
- Staggered desks (one empty, one used)
- Keep a 1.5m distance from everyone at all times.
- No hand shaking, hugging, or any contact at all.
- Employees are ordered to stay at home when they:
- Have a cough
- Runny nose
- When someone has Covid-19 symptoms in their direct environment (home, family etc.)
- If they have had a fever in the last 2 weeks.