Leading a team of project managers in the fulfilment of elevator service projects. Create an environment that encourages and inspires the team to be their best whilst focussed on driving results to meet the organizational goals and objectives. Continuously identifying process gaps and seeking to enhance productivity and service quality to achieve operational excellence.
- Lead a team of 3-5 project managers and manage assigned customer portfolios to ensure the delivery of high-quality service
- Measure, monitor and manage team performance to ensure they are aligned with company objectives
- Manage resources in the most efficient and effective way
- Ensure the team utilizes best practices, techniques and standards
- Look for improvement and efficiency in and around operational processes. Supports process improvement.
- Coach and develop team members – identifying training needs
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions within team and cross-team
- Regular meetings with clients to understand their needs and follow up on specific issues/escalations
- Coordinate service projects including quoting, processing orders and planning service attendance
- Establish a work plan for coordinating multiple projects at a given time frame
- Manage communication with customers and subcontractors throughout the project
- Create and maintain safety awareness amongst employees and subcontractors in the project
- Handle claims on projects with a value up to €10,000.
- General administration of projects
- Correct execution of the company’s quality policy.
Reports to the Operations Director
- Advanced university degree, preferably with a technical background
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same role within the maritime industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with SAP Business One is a plus
- Strong energizing leadership skill who gets the best out of others
- Target driven and solution-focused
- Ability to think analytically and attention to detail
- Independent and resourceful
- The ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities. You should be comfortable with having to pivot quickly when necessary.
- Team Player
- Thinking in solutions, not in problems
- Ability to look at continuous improvement of processes
- Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
- High energy and enthusiasm and ability to succeed in a high-intensity work environment