As a project manager you will be working from our Rotterdam office, responsible for the successful completion of service, repair and modernization projects around the world. From the start to the very end. Your colleagues are mostly based in Rotterdam, but you will also have daily contact with our people in Mexico, South Africa, Singapore, and Shanghai.
- Organizing and coordinating of projects
- Contact with customers, sub contractors, material suppliers, shipping agents, forwarders, port authorities
- Preparing proposals
- General project administration.
You will enter various MR Academy trainings programmes to ensure your fast development within the company. Individual study hours and on site training are part of the job.
Requirements and competencies
- Bachelors/Master degree preferable in Engineering
- Planning wizz
- Experience in elevators and/or shipping an advantage
- Good understanding of business English (knowledge of Dutch not needed)
- Team worker
- Quick learner, smart
- Eagerness for detail
- Independent, positive person able to handle stress (a lot happening at the same time)
- Thinking in solutions, not in problems
- Sense of humour, a fun colleague
Note: an EU passport or existing NL residence/working permit without restrictions is needed.