Marine Elevator Service Technician
Job Nature: Permanent to an Indian national
Position Level: Minimum of 10 years experience
Qualification: ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC , Diploma
Testing, maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, and upgrading of marine elevators (elevators on seagoing vessels).
- Minimal Nitec in preferable electrical, or alternative mechanical engineering or engineering equivalent
- Good level of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Minimum of 10 years experience in elevator maintenance, preferable on marine elevator with leading elevator companies.
- Must be an Indian national
- Team worker, also able to work independent
- Positive person, stable character
- Ability to handle pressure
- Structured and practical, knows how to priorities
- Organized, analytical, clever
- Thinking in solutions not problems
- A fun colleague.
Ports of India, and 10% overseas.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com