Junior Project Manager
We offer job opportunities in a fast-growing company with customers as enthusiastic as ourselves. Our company is Mr. Marine. We are the world’s largest service company for marine elevators (Mr. Marine Elevator), and have started to provide services for ballast water treatment systems (Mr. Marine Ballast) on all continents of the world. Our policy: we do it right, or we don’t do it at all.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will be working from our Rotterdam office, responsible for the successful completion of service, repair and modernization projects around the world. From start to the very end. Your colleagues are mostly based in Rotterdam, but you will also have daily contact with our people in Mexico, South Africa, Singapore, Panama, and Shanghai. Your responsibilities will include:
- Organizing and coordinating projects
- Contact with customers, subcontractors, material suppliers, shipping agents, forwarders, port authorities
- Preparing proposals
- General project administration.
You will enter various Mr. Marine Academy training programmes to ensure your fast development within the company. Individual study hours and on-site training are part of the job.
- Bachelors/Master degree, preferable in Engineering
- Planning wizz
- Experience in elevators and/or shipping an advantage
- Good understanding of business English (knowledge of Dutch not needed)
- Team worker
- Quick learner, smart
- Eagerness for detail
- Independent, positive person able to handle stress (a lot happening at the same time)
- Thinking in solutions, not in problems
- Sense of humour, a fun colleague