Internship – Account Manager and Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting the Account Management and Marketing department. You will be working closely with our team to conduct research and capture data.
Our team is at the forefront of the client relationship and is responsible for the overall marketing strategy. As an account management intern, you will assist with competitive analyses, market research and other client-support tasks while getting first-hand exposure to the international shipping industry.
You will help the team by demonstrating strong attention to detail, coordinating and communicating effectively, and exhibiting professional motivating behaviour.
Reporting to the Key Accounts Director.
- Assisting in updating/maintaining accurate information regarding our customers in our database.
- Gathering content to support sales enablement.
- Helping to register and keep our data up to date in the different customer platforms.
- Ensuring our systems have complete data for marketing, demand generation, and sales activities.
- Researching details regarding the current customer and potential customers in Linkedin and other tools.
- Capture meeting action items and summarise the next steps.
- Help prepare materials and presentations for clients
- Supporting the team with visual projects and social media activities
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.