HR Business Partner
MR Marine Group is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner. The HR Business Partner reports directly to the CEO. He or she supports and advises the Management Team, which consists of the CEO, a technical director, key accounts director, and operations director on a variety of HR-topics to develop and achieve both people-related and organizational solutions and objectives. This is a new position.
You are self-directed, detail-oriented, proactive, and a problem solver contributing to building trust and collaborative working relationships. Furthermore, you have proven experience in working with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Responsible for overall HR administration and HR communication.
- Acting as a trusted partner, advising and supporting the Management Team in executing HR policies from A to Z.
- Coaching and guiding the Management Team on all people related topics in the Employee Life Cycle.
- Strengthening the company’s core values.
- Taking the lead and taking action in personnel matters, such as talent management, recruitment, illness ratio and absenteeism, succession planning, performance management and culture.
- Participating in specific projects as an HR Expert and/or initiates them and takes the lead.
- Staying up-to-date on HR trends which might be applicable for MR Marine Group.
- Supporting and advising the CEO.
- 5+ years of HR Business Partnering experience in all facets of HR within a global and dynamic (hyper growth) environment.
- Innovative HR vision with the ability to make connections between business outcomes and people initiatives.
- Experience in mixing strong business insight with HR know-how and creative problem-solving.
- Excellent spoken and written English (native level).
- You are a natural people person, good communicator, and have experience in how to get the best out of people.
- A proven track record of rapid self-learning.
- You love to challenge the status quo in order to build the best experience for employees.
- Knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- You are a natural talent in building relationships with excellent listening and communication skills.
- A creative problem solver with an innovative mindset.
- Analytically strong, who keeps an overview, sets priorities and capable of managing various projects.
- Strong business sense, signaling opportunities, who likes to constantly evaluate and challenge the business. Integrity.
- Hands-on, with a natural sense of urgency.
- A fun person that fits well in our team.