Account Manager – International
Responsible for the day-to-day support of existing customers, being the primary point of contact between customer and the company. As part of the Account management team you will provide customer support, plan and optimize the accounts, as well as further develop the good relationship with customers. Ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met.
Reporting to the CEO.
- Ensure the long-term success of existing customer relationships
- In-time follow up of submitted proposals
- Analyze existing customer performances, find opportunities, plan and takes action to obtain more business
- Assist on following-up on any serious complaints, should they arise
- Ensure proposals to key customers are sent out promptly
- General customer liaison
- General administration
- Check existing service contracts and ensure their development
- Record and analyze KPI’s, and report to management on results and possible improvements
- Identify and grow cooperation opportunities and collaborate with sales and project management teams to ensure growth attainment
- Close contact with Project Managers, Technical Manager and CEO.
- BSc. or MSc
- Minimum 5 year Account Management experience, experience in the international shipping is an advantage
- Excellent reading and writing business English, plus a second relevant language
- Excellent communication skills (clear and strong, with empathy)
- Convincing character, natural leader
- Good understanding and empathy for culture differences
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Quick and efficient with computers
- Commercially strong, knows how to match the company’s goals to customer needs
- Strong in managing business relationships
- Team player
- Proactive, knows how to priorities, efficient
- Organized, analytical, smart
- Can handle stress, balanced
- Independent, positive person with an eagerness for detail
- Thinking in solutions not problems
- Sense of humour, a fun colleague.