Could you be the World’s Best Marine Elevator Technician of 2020?
To be the market leader worldwide, we must have the best people on board. That’s why we’re out to discover the World’s Best Marine Elevator Technician. And the winner could be you!
Who can enter?
Any elevator technician in the world can enter, regardless of the elevator company they’re working for, and regardless of whether you entered the competition last year.
Go on, prove you are the very best in your work. You could win the title, grab a cool prize, get global recognition and brag for the rest of 2020 about your excellence!
Win one of these great prizes:
- First Prize: a 5-day stay in an all- inclusive top-end resort
- Runner-up Prize: a high-performance laptop (like a MacBook Air, or HP Yoga)
- Rookie of the Year Prize (only if you’re a technician with less than 5 years’ working experience): the latest Samsung Galaxy phone, or iPhone.
How to enter?
- Enter by submitting your CV to our website.
- Upload your references in a Word or text document. You can ask your colleagues, customers and MR Elevator project managers for references.
- Complete the online exam. We’ll email you a link.
- We’ll share your name as an entrant on Facebook. To get more people rooting for you, tell everyone on your network too.
- Pack your bags and wait for the results!
The contest is already open for entries and will close soon, so you’d better be quick. Once the competition is closed on the 14th of August 2020, all contestants will receive a link to the online exam via email. So enter now; it will only take you 5 minutes (and it is for free!).
From 17 August 2020, all contestants will receive a link to the online exam via email.
So enter now; it will only take you 5 minutes (and it is for free!).
Rules for competing
In order to compete in this contest for the First Prize or Runner-up Prize:
- You need to be a fully qualified elevator technician with at least 5 years of working experience
In order to compete for the Rookie of the Year Prize:
- You need to be a fully qualified elevator technician with less than 5 years of working experience
Every entrant must:
- Complete an entry via this link
- Have a valid passport not expiring within 6 months after the closing date of the contest, 14 August 2020.
The criteria for winning this contest are:
- The result of your online exam (70%)
- Your references (30%).
Our independent jury will do their utmost best to be fair and reasonable in their decision.